Sydney Childcare Sales is a specialist childcare sales agency providing a valuable service to the small to medium enterprise (SME) market across Sydney and New South Wales. Our vision is to be the leading provider of childcare broking services and providing unmatched levels of service and professionalism.
Sellers and Buyers Can Now Do Business with Confidence
Sydney Childcare Sales has built its reputation around honesty and integrity and employs professionals with the right business skills that deliver quality of service and high levels of customer satisfaction. Our powerful combination of good people and growing market presence provide both sellers and also buyers with the assurance that their interests are being well looked after.
Our key value is to treat every person with respect to help build trust and confidence, develop a strong and lasting business relationship and to understand their life needs and goals to help us deliver a service that exceeds expectations.
How Does Sydney Childcare Sales Achieve Superior Results?
- We attract and retain quality people with the professional skills and experience to ensure each contract is managed to finality.
- We emphasise continuous staff training to ensure compliance with industry standards, legislation, rules and regulations.
- Performance optimisation for clients and staff.
What Markets and Industry Sectors Does Sydney Childcare Sales Serve?
Our office consists of a team of dedicated professionals focused on the sales of childcare centres that include:
- Freehold Going Concern.
- DA approved Greenfield sites.
What We Do For Our Sellers
- Understand seller’s objectives.
- Review business profile.
- Perform initial business appraisal and verify sale price.
- Identify seller’s actions, company accounts, lease and related documents.
- Identify seller’s costs and agree time scale.
Preparing For the Sale:
- Determine preliminary price range.
- Prepare Information Memorandum (IM) and related advertising material.
- Establish sales process, review times, action items and contact strategy.
Marketing the Business:
- Prepare and upload online advertising and where required, print advertising.
- Monitor all enquiries and qualify buyers. Keep seller informed of progress.
- Create buyer shortlist, interview and check viability, sign non-disclosure agreements.
Select the Buyers:
- Assess factors including financial ability, time scale and commitment to agreement.
- Negotiate letters of offer, sale agreements and identify solicitors and accountants.
- Arrange and coordinate buyer inspections, meetings with sellers and landlords.
Negotiate And Monitor:
- Coordinate and monitor the contract process, sale and trust account.
- Close transaction and clear financials.
What We Do For Our Buyers?
Help Find The Ideal Business:
- What type of business is the buyer best suited to?
- What criteria does the buyer have – Cost? Location? ROI? Staff? Hours?
- Identify capital available and capital required.
Help With The Evaluation Process:
- Provide Investment Memorandum.
- Review lease and sale documentation.
- Arrange site inspections and meetings with sellers, landlords etc.
Negotiating the Purchase:
- Supporting the due diligence process.
- Satisfactory review of business records to support the seller’s representations.
- Trial period if required to verify takings in a high cash business.
- Identify finance requirements and assist where required.
- Review lease conditions and staffing issues.